Forum des SWA Index du Forum
Forum des SWA
Bienvenue sur le forum de l'alliance SWA. Ogame - Univers 61

Forum des SWA Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: FULL Developing-Essbase Applications Eboo-k ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des SWA Index du Forum -> Forum des SWA -> Demande de guerre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
migufaith

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL Developing-Essbase Applications Eboo-k Répondre en citant

Developing Essbase Applications Ebook > urlin.us/2bpc4

E-mail...Message:...I...thought...you...might...be...interested...in...this...item...at...Title:...Developing...Essbase...applications...:...advanced...techniques...for...finance...and...IT...professionals...Author:...Cameron...Lackpour...Publisher:...Boca...Raton,...FlaFinance...--...Computer...programs102Covering...recent...improvements...to...the...Essbase...engine,...the...book...illustrates...the...impact...of...new...reporting...and...analysis...tools...and...also...introduces...advanced...Essbase...best...practices...across...a...variety...of...features,...functions,...and...theories.Some...of...this...books...chapters...are...in...the...same...vein...as...the...previous...volume:...hardware,...engines,...and...languagesThumbs....up!....Cons:....Because....each....chapter....is....authored....(and....narrated)....by....a....different....person,....there....is....a....natural....flow....that....is....missingCancel....Share....Permalink....Permalink....Copy....this....URL....to....link....to....this....page:....Add....a....review....Would....you....also....like....to....submit....a....review....for....this....item?....Cancel....Your....list....has....reached....the....maximum....number....of....items.Subjects...Database...design...--...Computer...programs4After...I...started...writing...my...comments...and...realized...how...much...I...had...to...say,...it...just...couldnt...be...helpedPros:...Chapter...1...sucksEnter....your....name:....The....subject....field....is....requiredHome...Blog...Update...(2013)...Past...Posts...Blog...Downloads...My...Background...The..MistyLook..ThemeIf...you...have...any...interest...(at...all)...in...the...Java...API,...Chapters...8...and...9...go...into...excruciating...detail......way...more...than...I...ever...wanted...to...knowJohn...Booth...does...a...wonderful...job...of...dissecting...the...under...the...hood...aspects...of...this...technology...and...I...am...now...a...little...scared...of...himHe...has...been...an...Oracle...ACE...since...2011...and...an...ACE...director...as...of...2012510My...initial...opinions...are...captured...belowAfter....skimming....past....some....of....the....very....complex....portions....(that....frankly....gave....me....nightmares....about....my....own....VB....&....VBA....API....days),....I....did....come....to....appreciate....the....practicality....of....the....examples....and....how....to....integrate....them....into....your....everyday....Essbase....life>..#..Finance../..Computer..programsa..schema:Intangible..;schema:name.."Finance../..Computer..programs"en..;schema:name.."Finance--Computer..programs"en..;Top..of..Page..SITE..MENU..Home....My..Account..Region:..Home..My..Account..Wish..List..About..Us..Corporate..History..Careers..at..CRC..Press..Conference..Schedule..Frequently..Asked..Questions..Press..Releases..Resources..For..Authors..For..Booksellers..For..Instructors..For..Librarians..For..the..Press..For..Societies..Textbooks..Custom..Publishing..Other..CRC..Press..Sites..CRCnetBASE..(eBooks)..Featured..Authors..Author..News..Author..Events..Stay..Connected..Sign..Up..for..Email..Alerts..By..using..this..website,..you..agree..to..the..use..of..cookiesHere...is...the...US...Amazon...link:...Thanks...for...reading!...-TTC...Comments...RSS...Leave...a...Reply...Cancel...reply...Enter...your...comment...hereBuilding....the....foundation....:....Essbase....infrastructure..../....John....Booth....--....chWould..I..have..written..the..sample..code..the..exact..same..way?..Do..I..agree..with..all..of..the..BSO..design..rules..Dave..Farnsworth..laid..out..in..Chapter..4?..Are..there..additional..concepts..of..an..Essbase..project..that..I..would..like..to..add..to..Chapter..11?..I..had..to..remind..myself..several..times..that..these..are..the..expert..opinions..from..those..who..have..way..more..Essbase..experience..than..I..doHome..Information..Technology..Database..Developing..Essbase..Applications:..Hybrid..Techniques..and..Practices..Preview..this..Book..Developing..Essbase..Applications:..Hybrid..Techniques..and..Practices..Cameron..Lackpour..Hardback..44.99..eBook..31.49..eBook..Rental..from..20.00..September..17,..2015..by..Auerbach..Publications..Reference..-..489..Pages..-..35..Color..&..271..B/W..Illustrations..ISBN..9781498723282..-..CAT#..K25678..eBooks..are..subject..to..VAT,..which..is..applied..during..the..checkout..processUser..Name:..Password:..Remember..me..on..this..computer..Cancel..Forgot..your..password?..(LogOut/Change)...You...are...commenting...using...your...Twitter...accountContents:....ChAbout....Us....Corporate....History....Careers....at....CRC....Press....Conference....Schedule....Frequently....Asked....Questions....Press....Releases....Resources....For....Authors....For....Booksellers....For....Instructors....For....Librarians....For....the....Press....For....Societies....Textbooks....Custom....Publishing....CRCnetBASE....Featured....Authors....Search....Advanced....Search........Or....Browse....by....Subject....Agricultural....Science....Biomedical....Science....Business....&....Management....Chemistry....Computer....Science....&....Engineering....Energy....&....Clean....Technology....Engineering....-....Chemical....Engineering....-....Civil....Engineering....-....Electrical....Engineering....-....Environmental....Engineering....-....General....Engineering....-....Industrial....&....Manufacturing....Engineering....-....Mechanical....Engineering....-....Mining....Environmental....Science....Ergonomics....&....Human....Factors....Food....&....Culinary....Science....Forensics....&....Criminal....Justice....Games....&....Animation....Geoscience....Healthcare....Homeland....Security....Information....Technology....Life....Science....Materials....Science....Mathematics....Medicine....Nanoscience....&....Technology....Nutrition....Occupational....Health....&....Safety....Pharmaceutical....Science....Physics....Polymer....Science....Public....Administration....&....Public....Policy....Statistics....Veterinary....Medicine....Water....Science....&....Engineering....And..by..sucks..I..mean..it..sucks..in..a..good..waySend..to..Email..Address..Your..Name..Your..Email..Address..Cancel..Post..was..not..sent..-..check..your..email..addresses!..Email..check..failed,..please..try..again..Sorry,..your..blog..cannot..share..posts..by..emailEnter...recipient...e-mail...address(es):...Separate...up...to...five...addresses...with...commas...(,)...The...name...field...is...requiredSubject:....The....E-mail....message....field....is....requiredEdition/Format:....eBook....:....Document....:....EnglishView....all....editions....and....formats....Database:WorldCat....Rating:....(not....yet....rated)....0....with....reviews....-....Be....the....firstThe..content..was..taken..apart..piece..by..piece..and..made..searchable..in..print..formWallis..And..Futuna..Western..Sahara..Yemen..Zambia..Zimbabwe..land..Islands..This..will..help..us..determine..what..currency..and..product..offerings..to..display f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des SWA Index du Forum -> Forum des SWA -> Demande de guerre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006